Contact Information

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast

So I have a potential customer that wants me to do eggless chocolate Dora cupcakes for her daughter's birthday. I set out to practice the eggless recipe, because it was new to me. I will admit it felt odd at first to have a bowl of batter going with no eggs in it. But, they seemed to turn out well.

I planned to take these to work for my trusty taste-testers and set some out for the neighbors who also love to test for me. So, I decided to top them with peanut butter buttercream (which I can eat by the bowl).

I have been told these are my best to date and that this chocolate recipe is better than others I have made with eggs. These guys might have to become a staple and how great they will be as babycakes.


Spread out to decorate with lots of candy


Up-close look at chocolate and peanut butter heaven


Boxed with different candy toppings

No comments:

Post a Comment